Introducing to you the FLISP housing subsidy. Applicants can qualify for a FLISP subsidy amount of between R20 000 and R87 000, depending on the applicant’s combined monthly household income.
What is FLISP?
A government-backed initiative that seeks to promote and secure first-time home ownership for lower income earners in South Africa, FLISP makes it possible for people like you to own the home you want.
Who can apply?
- Applicants with an income of between R13500 and R22000.
- South African citizens or permanent residents with a valid identity document.
- Those who have never benefited from a housing subsidy scheme before.
- First-time homebuyers.
- Those with an approved home loan from a financial institution
- Applicants who are married or cohabiting. OR Single parents with financial dependents.
Where to apply for a FLISP subsidy
As FLISP is a government-backed initiative, the Department of Human Settlement administers and processes applications for a FLISP subsidy.
Once you’ve been pre-approved for a home loan, apply for a FLISP subsidy at your local Department of Human Settlement office.
If you want to apply for a FLISP Subsidy in EMOYENI, please contact 0761509096 and speak to one of our sales agents. Or complete our contact form and an agent will call you back.
Terms and Conditions Apply!